Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PSA (Popsicle Service Annoucement)

In the spirit of procrastination, I would like to make a brief statement and bestow my blessings on a certain snack food that one of Tommy's friends lives on.

Weight Watcher's Dark Chocolate Raspberry popsicles.

Yes, this friend is male.

Let me say here and now that I am not being paid by Weight Watchers to sponsor these popsicles. First of all, though I am narcissistic I know I'm not that famous (yet). And second of all, Weight Watchers is a crock.

Though I was skeptical when Lucas (happy 15 minutes of fame, kiddo) raved about these, they actually are really good for only being 80 calories. The raspberry flavor is good and they don't skimp too badly on the chocolate coating, though as you all know I always advocate for more chocolate with no exceptions.

Though I do not recommend these as a main food group, which is how Lucas treats them, they're pretty damn good and you don't have to feel guilty after you eat one. Or three.

You can get these in the ice-cream isle of the grocery store. Happy popsicle-eating. Lucas, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment